What is a Notice of Deficiency by Denver Tax Lawyer

A tax attorney at The McGuire Law Firm can assist you if you receive a Notice of Deficiency (sometimes called a CP 2000)from the Internal Revenue Service. The video below has been prepared to provide general information regarding an IRS Notice of Deficiency.  Please contact our law firm with any questions.