Upon forming your business you have already made a decision that will impact how your business is taxed and how you as an individual will be taxed. Furthermore, many tax considerations must be made as your business operates and regarding the eventual sale of business interests, your business as a whole and/or the business assets.
A tax attorney at The McGuire Law Firm can assist your business in regards to important tax matters and transactions such as those stated below:
– Tax implications from the formation of your business
– Individual taxation issues due to the formation and structure of your business
– Analysis of the tax implications from specific business transactions
– Tax implications from the sale of your business interests or assets
– Tax planning to maximize small business benefits allowed by the Internal Revenue Code
– Tax planning to legitimately minimize individual and business income tax
As a business owner, one of the most important issues of each transaction should be the taxation of the transaction. If you question the tax effect, you should speak with a tax attorney. Contact The McGuire Law Firm to schedule a free consultation with a tax attorney in Denver.