A Denver business attorney is likely to practice in a wide variety of transactional matters. Our passion and goal is to advise our clients in a manner that successfully promotes business growth & success, and educates our clients.
A business attorney at The McGuire Law Firm will counsel and advise clients who are just forming their first business to businesses and business owners that have been in business for many years and hold multiple business interests. A Denver business attorney can assist your business with the proper formation and entity choice to the sale, transfer or disposition of business assets and interests. As your business operates, your business attorney is there to provide the necessary legal advice, which allows you, the business owner, to make prudent and informed business decisions. As a business attorney, Mr. McGuire also all has a specialized degrees in taxation, which allows him to analyze the tax implications to certain entity structures, transactions and other business issues.
In addition to the formation, structure and sale of your business or business entity, we assist clients with many other issues and services including those stated below.
- Contract drafting, review and negotiations
- Taxation of the various business entities and entity structures
- Taxation to the business owners (shareholders, members and partners)
- Structuring the sale of business assets or interests and taxation issues & concerns
- Business acquisitions & mergers and the relevant tax implications
- Acquisition of additional capital necessary for business growth and operations
- Owner and employee compensation planning
- Liability issues
Contact The McGuire Law Firm to speak with a Denver business attorney or Denver tax attorney regarding your business needs.