Mon - Fri : 9:00-5:00
Free Consultation

When an offer in compromise is submitted to the IRS, the IRS may agree that the taxpayer is an offer candidate, but not agree with the original offer in compromise amount.  Thus, can the initial offer in compromise be amended?  Yes, the offer can be amended to reflect a different amount and terms.

This issue is discussed in the video below by John McGuire, a tax attorney at The McGuire Law Firm.

You can contact The McGuire Law Firm to speak with a tax attorney.

Related Posts