Mon - Fri : 9:00-5:00
Free Consultation


1040X Amended Return
Oooops!  You forgot to claim some W-2 income on your 1040, or maybe you left out some 1099 income or even some business related expenses.  You can correct and make right these mistakes by filing an amended tax return.  To amend your 1040 individual income tax return, you would file Form 1040X with the Internal...
Read More