Mon - Fri : 9:00-5:00
Free Consultation

For many individuals, the Streamlined Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program provided welcome relief in comparison to the “initial” Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program.  Many taxpayers with foreign accounts and assets contact wonder what forms and documents must be filed to apply for the Streamlined Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program.  In general, taxpayer’s must file the necessary FBARs, amend the necessary 1040s (1040X) and Form 14654.  Further, based upon the facts and circumstances, other forms may not be prepared and filed.  You should always discuss your requirements with your tax attorney and/or other tax advisors.  The video below has been prepared to provide additional information regarding the forms filed with the streamlined program.  You can contact The McGuire Law Firm to discuss your issues directly with a tax attorney.

Related Posts