Mon - Fri : 9:00-5:00
Free Consultation

The City and County of Denver requires that hotels, motels, inns and other establishments collect a lodging tax from patrons and remit such lodging tax to the City and County of Denver.  A taxpayer required to collect and remit the lodging tax may do so by filing a monthly tax return (or quarterly tax return) with the City and County of Denver (Department of Finance)  The video below has been prepared by a Denver tax attorney to provide additional information regarding this lodging tax.  If you have any questions regarding your business, or tax requirements, you can speak with a tax attorney by contacting The McGuire Law Firm.

Related Posts