Mon - Fri : 9:00-5:00
Free Consultation


January 31, 2014
Tax attorneys can represent individuals and business taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.  What allows tax attorneys to act on behalf of and represent these taxpayers?  The answer is, a Power of Attorney, and for tax purposes before the Internal Revenue Service, specifically, Form 2848. Form 2848 is titled Power of Attorney and Declaration of...
Read More